A full and detailed video description of the entire process of creating a Shell backpack with a crocodile stitch pattern crocheted. The skill level is medium advanced. You must have basic crochet skills to fully understand the process. Terms of crocheting 4-6 days.
This video tutorial with english subtitles and english crochet pattern.
Stages of the video tutorial:
✩ how many increments to do on the leather bottom to create the basis of the backpack;
✩ how to crochet a crocodile stitch pattern;
✩ how to make sure that the stitches do not twist;
✩ how to crochet a cover for a backpack;
✩ how to tie to install leather and metal fittings;
✩ how to manually sew a lining with a rectangular bottom and sew to a backpack;
- 3 skeins (230 m each) of Maccaroni pp macrame polyester cord (2-3 mm), or 4 skeins of Maccaroni cotton macrame yarn (2-3 mm)
If you knit from a polyester cord, your backpack will be smaller. If you knit from a cotton cord, it will be more.
- bottom, strap on the cover, puffs and harnesses made of natural or eco-leather (all sizes I show in the video tutorial);
- 2 half rings and 2 carbine rings;
- lining fabric;
- crochet hook 3.5-4 mm;
- scissors, thread of the same color as the cord, monofilament, measuring tape, ruler, needle for stitching parts and crochet markers.
Please note that this is a VIDEO LESSON, not for a ready-made backpack.
Don’t think too long and click the “Add to Cart” button to get a video tutorial on knitting your new favorite Shell Shell backpack!
After paying for this master class, a backpack video and a PDF file with a description of knitting will be available in your account on the site !!!
Backpack Shell Video
- Price in reward points: 350
Tags: a shell backpack, a crochet backpack, how to crochet a backpack, a cord backpack, video tutorial, video crochetinglessons, knitting workshop, crochet backpack, knitting school online, online workshop