Backpack Zeffirka NEW PDF pattern and complete and detailed video-description of the whole backpack creating process with 3-DC clusters. You need to have at least basic skills of crocheting to understand the process completely. The terms of crocheting are 1-3 days.
Are you a fan of handmade high quality accessories made by yourself? Ever thought of having a trendy backpack?If both are yes, you are lucky to find this PDF pattern and video tutorial for this wonderful backpack! Even if you are a beginner you will cope with it for sure.
Just imagine how proud you will be to answer that it was made by you! This backpack will be a perfect accessory for your summer vacations or for everyday use and will perfectly suit any outfit.
This video is in Russian with English subtitles.
Stages of pattern (with English subtitles):
✩ how many loops should you work on a pattern creating, how to crochet the basic pattern 3 DC-clusters, how to reduce the loops on the flap of the backpack;
✩ how to crochet perfect sides and sew them to the basis;
✩ how to make spirals;
✩ how to install a clasp, ends and swivel eye snap hooks. And how to thread yarn into the chain as well;
✩ how to sew a lining with a rectangular bottom by hand and sew it to the backpack;
You will need these things for the backpack:
- 3 skeins (100 m in each one) of T-shirt yarn (7-9 mm) or 3 skeins of Maccaroni Glitter Ribbon yarn
If you crochet with T-shirt yarn, your backpack will be big. If you crochet with Ribbon yarn, it will be small.
- 150 cm of thick chain (For example, the width of the link in such a chain can be 2.6 cm * 1.5 cm.) or 2 shoulder straps of eco-leather or genuine leather (Each one must be 75 cm.);
- strings of eco-leather or genuine leather for the backpack (They are not necessary, because the strings can be made of the thread manually. I am showing how to make them in the video.);
- a tuck lock;
- 3 D-rings (25 mm) or 3 round snap hooks;
- a piece of cloth 60 cm * 60 cm for the lining;
- two crochet hooks (8 mm one and 6 mm one for T-shirt yarn or 7 mm one and 5 mm one for a cotton cord Ribbon Glitter);
- scissors, some thread of the same color as the yarn, needle-nose pliers, a small screwdriver, a measuring tape, a ruler, a needle for sewing the details together and some markers for crocheting.
Please note, this listing is for the PATTERN only and not the finished product.
Don’t think too long and press the Add to cart button to get the tutorial for your new favourite backpack!
Backpack Zeffirka Video RUS/EN
- Price in reward points: 350
Tags: marshmallow backpack, crochet backpack, how to knit a backpack, a knit yarn backpack, video knitting, video knitting lessons, knitting workshop, crochet backpack, knitting school online, online workshop