A complete and detailed video description of the entire process of crocheting a flat-brimmed Fedora summer hat. Also, complete with a video lesson, there is a description of the entire process of knitting a hat in rows for 3 head sizes. The scheme for creating a hat is not heavy and is described in detail in the video and PDF. Even a beginner can handle this lesson.
Stages of the master class:
- how to crochet the bottom of the hat, crown and brim of the hat;
- how to calculate the pattern of knitting a hat according to the size of the head;
- how to strengthen the brim of the hat;
- little and big secrets on how to shape a knitted hat;
We will need 1-1.5 skeins (depending on how wide you want the brim of the hat) Ispie raffia (in a skein of 250 m) or 1-1.5 skeins of Premium yarns raffia organic raffia, crochet hook No. 4, regilin 2 meters, or whalebone 2 meters.
The terms for creating a hat according to the video master class are 1-2 days.
Please note that this is a video tutorial, not a finished product.
Don't think too long and click the "Add to Cart" button to get a master class for your new favorite summer fedora hat!
After paying for this master class, the video and description of the hat will be available in the Personal Account on the site!!!
Fedora hat videos
- Price in reward points: 120