Crochet master class with a complete and detailed video description of the entire process of creating Christmas decor on the table. Skill level - beginner / intermediate. The duration of the video lesson is 1 hour 53 minutes.
The pdf description contains 4 knitting patterns for the main elements and 2 patterns for the arrangement of elements for the track on the table:
2. Napkin ring
3. Napkin-holder for the plate (d = 29cm)
4. Napkin-holder for the plate (d = 35cm)
5. Track on the table option number 1
6. Track on the table option number 2
The video for this lesson shows how to knit according to these patterns and how to connect the elements in the track on the table.
✩ I used Maccaroni Knit & Shine yarn, in a skein 100 g - 230 m. Can be replaced with any other analogue with similar characteristics.
- 2 small napkins (d = 29cm) + 2 snowflakes ≈ 1 skein
- 1 large napkin (d = 35cm) + 3 snowflakes ≈ 1 skein
- track on the table ≈ 2.5 skeins
✩ hook 2.5 mm
✩ large eye needle
Please note that by purchasing this product, you are buying a video tutorial for creating a decor, and not a finished product !!!
Don't hesitate and hit the "Add to Cart" button to get a tutorial for your new table decor!
Author MK Olga Varlamova @fuzzylook
After placing an order, a video lesson with a description will be sent to your email !!!!
Christmas decor on the table Video RUS
- Price in reward points: 200