Complete and detailed videos and descriptions by row and size of the entire process of crocheting a wide-brimmed summer hat.
Stages of the master class:
- how to crochet the bottom of the hat, crown and brim of the hat;
- how to calculate the pattern of knitting a hat according to the size of the head;
- how to strengthen the brim of the hat;
- how to prepare raffia for knitting;
- how to use regilin and whalebone;
- how to shape the finished hat;
- how to strengthen the shape of the hat;
We will need 2 incomplete skeins or 300 meters of raffia. I use raffia called Premium yarns raffia organic 230 m 150 g, crochet hook no. 4.5 mm, regiline, or whalebone 2 meters.
The terms for creating a hat are 1-2 days.
Please note that this is a video tutorial and description in pdf format, not a finished product.
Don't think too long and click the "Add to Cart" button to get a master class for your new favorite Stephanie summer hat!
After paying for this master class, the video and description of the hat will be available in the Personal Account on the site!!!
Stephanie's hat PDF+video tutorial
- Price in reward points: 120